The Power BI analytics tool makes it easy and convenient to generate the reports you need from anywhere, as long as you have an Internet connection. But that’s not all. Here's what you need to know to make analytics a tool for your business:
- Data. Correctly entered data is essential.
- KPI. You need goals to have something to track and analyse.
- Analytics. For this tool to become your partner, you need to understand what your data can “tell you” and “what can you ask it.”
Unbelievable? But not really. The success of analytics is determined by its possession and by knowing what indicators (without generics, such as sales, turnover, profit) need to be analysed and monitored.
“It is logical and popular to follow the top merchandise as these are the products that generate the most sales. And what about the bottom goods and their sales? How much is sold below the cost, are those goods illiquid? Managers also need to see such deals to understand how many items they have sold for free. Of course, as GMC group senior business analyst Rasa Sedleckienė notes there are cases when this is justified, but there are also cases when it’s not:
“It is equally important to pay attention to the extremes - significant deviations from standard sales. But don't be fooled, before analysing any data and presenting its results as necessary, do not forget to evaluate the business segment itself: what is relevant and followable for one, can be an insignificant indicator for another”.
GMC analysts help you make friends with the system and enable it. Still, for the analytics-enabled process to run smoothly, it is essential to put the data together in an orderly manner. It is where many companies often get stuck.
- Therefore, we created a robot that analyses customer system data and shows where you entered the data incorrectly.
- It avoids the classic situation of offering a solution to a customer but failing to implement it because the data in the customer's data systems is misplaced.
- We help the client to analyse his business processes, ask atypical questions and solve problem areas.
- Clients offer continuous assistance to the analyst - to get ideas the most out of your business.