GMC warehouse management
Warehouse management is a rapidly robotising field. This technological leap not only reduces costs but also allows human resources to be focused on performing creative work. The GMC warehouse management solution already automates several warehouse processes, a considerable value for manu-facturing companies and their warehouses.
This tool helps to efficiently plan warehouse activities, manage the movement of goods, distribute work, all with maximum automation. The goal of the warehouse system is to minimise workforce resources in daily processes. The workforce is employed here only to compile data.
The warehouse management solution is developed in an Android application (fully integrated with business management systems). Upon receipt of the sales order, it allows you to prepare orders for shipment by routes quickly.
- It manages the transport costs.
- It administrates and manages-dispatching orders.
- It minimises the errors.
- It provides faster and smoother preparation of orders' information before loading.
The warehouse management system is adapted for smart devices ( Android, WEB ). The purpose of this application:
- To post the goods received to the warehouse.
- To print labels.
- To make transfers between warehouses or warehouse locations.
- To complete the goods.
- To perform an inventory.
- To select goods and transfer production to them.
GMC warehouse management solution is applied effectively in manufacturing companies, for which it is essential to optimise warehouse processes. The solution is designed for companies with Microsoft Dynamics ERP (AX).