The Technical Inspection Centre Information System is designed to manage the vehicle inspection process. The solution for the customer is intended to streamline the work process and control its quality. We developed TACIS by analysing the processes in detail to implement eliminating paperwork and automating time-consuming processes qualitatively. Employing IT technologies, work performance has accelerated several times, and work performance has become convenient for both the employee and the client.
- It allows you to control measurement and test equipment from the Inspector’s Android tablet.
- It collects measurement information.
- It transmits verification information to the TAIS system for issuing documents.
- Nussbaum, John Bean and AHS brake test stands.
- Maha MDO2 and Opus opacimeters.
- Technotest, Capelec and Opus gas analysers.
- Maha MLT3000 and Tecnolux headlight adjustment stand.
Customer: UAB “Mecro Technikonas "
Location: Kaunas “TAC Taikos” Inspection Centre.
The solution can be quickly and efficiently adjusted and adapted to companies in other sectors. Moreover, the developed technology will reduce administrative costs and the number of errors.
- You can adjust it for companies with large fleets of motor vehicles or the ones' which has such.
- You can also adjust it to transport companies or other organisations with more than 100 vehicle fleets and in-house repair units.